What is MarketMuse ?
MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward.
MarketMuse is an artificial intelligence (AI) tool specifically created to help companies save time while producing higher-quality content for SEO.
What is MarketMuse?
MarketMuse is a content planning tool that uses AI to pull data from all the top-performing websites on a particular search term. Based on that information, it makes recommendations about how long your piece on the same topic should be as well as the relevant keywords and subtopics to include.
The short version is that it makes your job as a writer that much easier. If you’re a marketer, you can use their tool to create content briefs that you can pass along to your writing team.
MarketMuse looks at several things in evaluating your work to provide you with an overall score and recommendations: the length of your piece, the depth/quality with which you have covered the topic at hand, and your keywords. From this, you’ll get an overall score. MM will also give you a "target" score, and you’ll be able to see from your results how additional content or keyword mentions can help you get there.
This target score is important. It’s the software's way of comparing your content to everyone else's content about that topic. By working to get as close to or above the target score, you’ll stand a great chance of getting your content to rank effectively and quickly.
- Saves content writers significant time by identifying key sub-topics to include in content as well as target keyword length
- Allows you to quickly audit existing content to identify missing topics to boost SEO
- Recommends best new content topics by analyzing your current website
- Has partnerships with content agencies for companies that prefer to outsource content marketing
- MarketMuse is priced for enterprises at over $1,000 per month
- As with most SEO investments, can be difficult to determine the exact ROI on your investment
Pricing for MarketMuse starts at about $1,500/month. While this might be costly for small businesses, an agency or website relying on content marketing is likely to see that price as a drop in the bucket based on your time savings and SEO performance improvements.
If you're interested, visit MarketMuse's website to get a free demo of the software.